Skip to main content

Suddenly Makeup


Haro evrywon! ( he he, just felt cute today)
hmm, i just wanna share about my sudden passion for makeup...
Ever since I was a child, I remember myself being very inclined with art. I always want to express myself through art and I do not want to settle for less. I was always excelling in academics, and perhaps that is why i could not really concentrate into my artsy side. I used to ask my dad to buy me paint and charcoal, but I was really young then, i had masterpieces but ended up losing them. Ha ha!  Anyways, I just thought that I never really gotten that deep into art. Also, being so girly as a child, I would often ask my mom to buy me those pressed powders and those pretty pink stuff. And yeah, that was my trade mark in my elementary years.The little (literally) girl with the chic attitude. As a conclusion, I say those were two factors that led me into my passion for makeup. I may have not pursued my painting passion but I have now discovered another way of painting which is painting on the most precious canvass - the face. I mean, I still use brushes, and I can always play with colors! This fact always gets me excited. After watching makeup videos in YouTube, I started collecting makeup stuff and I had clients... It was the first time i earned my own money. Gosh, I can't even explain my feeling, it was like I am on cloud 9 ( there i just explained it, ha ha) . And like I was, I never settled there, I wanna go just a bit further so I decided to make my own makeup tutorials on YouTube. And Yes, it was quite mediocre. Anyways, I was just trying it out first. And by mediocre I mean crappy video editing, poor lighting, not so decent background, and the little camera.But despite that, I guess the makeup was good ;> And so right now, I am just happy to be pursuing this side of me and I will be into developing my channel and doing more videos until i reach that certain no. of subscribers! Right now I have six subbies. A long way to go. Well , better than nothing. Think positive! Ha ha. Yipee! 

So here's some stuff about my channel:




Makeup is my most effective way of expressing art .

I learned from my fellow YouTube makeup enthusiasts, and here I am sharing them to you.

As far as makeup is concerned, besides doing videos, I do hair and makeup for some friends and their friends as well. But I am not a professional. ♥



♥ the face is the most beautiful canvass :*

♥through makeup,let out the sleeping caterpillar in you ;) but do not attempt to be a bird when are supposed to be a butterfly ♥

♥it is important to know what makeup products to wear, where to wear them and how to wear them ;)

♥do not let makeup change you, let yourself change how people perceive makeup.

♥above all, inner beauty matters most



♥ I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU ;)



Proverbs 31:30

Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised.



Be my supporter, maybe?
Here's my channel,
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5X6ny-sadOnh8Mp_CnRljQ
Don't be shy to look around and click the button that says Subscribe.
He he he. 

♥ sugarglits

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIVISORIA HAUL

These are the Divisoria items I bought through Shopee: (On the captions are the shops I get them from in Shopee and their corresponding prices) Check out  my HAUL VIDEO at  https://youtu.be/Rgn_m4vh72s BEN NYE BANANA LUXURY POWDER tanyaeaudeparfum: Php100 ANASTASIA DUAL-ENDED BRUSH forlessdirectsellee: Php50 NYX WONDER STICK pinkangelhazel: Php150 DEAR GIRLS BE CLEAR BB CREAM carlynn:Php85 ETUDE HOUSE DRAWING MY BROW carlynn:Php80 TAIWAN LASHES jhynx0110:Php100 LIME CRIME VELVETINES carlynn:Php65 LOREAL LUMI MAGIQUE carlynn:Php95 MAYBELLINE THE COLOSSAL 3in1 SET carlynn:Php110 MUSHROOM KABUKI BRUSH theprincesshoppe:Php115 THE BALM NUDE 'TUDE carlynn:Php180 PADDLE BRUSH nikkipelicano:Php100 ANASTASIA DIP BROW POMADE kissntellco:Php100 THE BALM TIME BALM PRIMER tanyaeaudeparfum:Php100

Here It Goes

Hmm ...  i heard so much about this blogging thing and i think i really should try this out. Being this not so outspoken yet principled person it would be a great help that i could just write out or shall i say type out all my insights and experiences during a period of time. I use to get this awful experiences and i have no one to talk to. I just don't have enough trust on people regarding my secrets or my feelings. I don't think they care and if they would i think it would just be a burden to them. i talk to God about these things bothering me but it is  always different to have an interactive conversation. Another is that from time to time i have these new observations about life and from these i formulate principles in life and i think it would be great to share it to someone else who might be needing some advise. As of now, i would still recall those moments worthy to share and just find out some more. Live, laugh and LOVE the most! God loves you ...

Local Cosmetics Haul

Local Cosmetics Haul Check out my video  https://youtu.be/-bXlMXWPsI4 PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THE HAUL ARE LISTED BELOW ALONG WITH NECESSARY INFORMATION Fashion 21 Perfect Stick SPF 50 (Almond) Php 185.00 iWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita Php 20.00 Nichido Powder Case Php 80.00 Careline Brow Gel (Coffee) Php 125.00 CD-R King Powder Puff Php 10.00 Bench Daily Spell Magic Powder (White) Php 19.50 Bench Paintbox Highlighter Php 139.00 Bench Paintbox Eyeshadow Stick Php 199.00  Duo Eyelash Adhesive (HBC) Dark Tone Php 48.00 SanSan Lip Liner (No particular shade indicated;but nude in actual) Price is an estimate of Php 120.00 since it did not come with a receipt SanSan Eyeliner Pen Brown Price is an estimate of  Php 120.00  since it did not come with a receipt Fashion 21 Two-way Cake Foundation Refill ( Milk Moisturizers) #2 (lighter); #3 (darker) Php  140.00 Other products are included...